dimanche 6 mars 2011

Informal letter

Yeah dude!


How is it doing since last time? It is always cold to Breckenridge?  Is the park still well shaped?
I am so disappointed by step to stay with you I would again like to be in the house of the happiness with all the world and to ski again and again!
 The return by plane took was fine l but I was sad! I called back to reminded me all the good moments, I laughed alone!! I am happy to find my French friends and my family because they missed me but parks in France are always so bad!! there is no  snow here and resorts cannot open all the slopes... 
I wanted to thank you for the accommodation to Breckenridge, for your cheerfulness and for all the rest! I am in love with your hamburgers and I am going to teach to my friends your games of too funny alcohol!! Haha!!
Thanks to you I discovered wonderfull places and I had fun as a lunatic! The ski was just perfect! I looked at the pictures in the plane...
Cliff you are a great cameraman guy! My sponsors are going to be great satisfied of the result! I would send you the movie when it will be finishes!



I invite you in France during summer holidays we could organize one week to Hossegor to surf all together . After we could go to Tignes, on" the glacier", it is cool to train the summer. My house is rather big to welcome you! And my mother makes of the French good cooking ^^" The tartiflette" is even better than hamburger Jeff you will see!!


I expect from your news and still thank you for all the lads!!


Goodbye and good luck for Dew Tour




Elise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire