lundi 14 mars 2011

Cool places to hang out in Grenoble

Grenoble proposes several good restaurants. 
When I go out with my friends I often go to the Sushi bar.
I think this is a nice place. Dishes are on a conveyer travelator and we compose our own menu. It's good because the prices are affordable and makis are excellent!
To eat French meals, cheap, it is necessary to go "To Grandma Paulette"! The name is funny and the place is friendly! Many student eat there because the boss is kind and the substantial cooking! It'is the occasion to hang out between friends and spend a good moment!


I recommend you to go have a drink in the bar " The brothers Burthom " it is the bar for students in Grenoble! Happy hours beers are from 6:00 pm and are considered! Generaly it's necessary to arrive early otherwise, you should stay stand! We always find somebody  we know in there.
Otherwise I like  The Bastille to eat in the sun. The view is awsome and it is also the ocassion to to some sport by "hicking" up the hill (there is also the cable railway of course!)
I hope that I tempted you to know my favorite places  in Grenoble!
Good tasting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire