samedi 5 mars 2011

I'm...


I am currently a seconde year undergraduate student in  Modern letters. I wish to integrate a third year undergratuate information and a communication. I am  president of an association about ski and snow freestyle . I  also organize events. in th efutur, i would like to organize bigger events in freeski. I like skiing,snow, mountains, and the atmosphere in ski resort. I ski since my childhood, it is a huge part of my life for a long time. I also like travelling. I am actually going to Canada for a training course. I will probably stay in calgary because this country is magnificent and different from France. I wish to visit  New Zealand and in the Colorado to ski and hang out. My friends are very important to me. I spend most of my free time with them and my family. I like going out, partying, music, concerts and to live! I am fascinated by fashion and I cannot refrain from buying clothes and shoes. My mother is scandalized when she sees my cupboards I am the worse than a trendy addict and my bedside book is " The addict in the shopping "!!
I do not like  hypocrites and  liars. I also do not like opera and  silent movies.  Moring is in my opinion the hardest part of the dayespecially because of the alarm clock .I obviously prefer the evening, the night and its madnesses! 
My dream is to open a ski camp for young freeskiers and  organize big events such as the winter X Games! Uncommon for a girl not? I am one scatterbrained, a little bit crazy and another big too gullible child but I like my life simply! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire